Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stubbornness (This may make me sound like a total nerd...)

This blog I want to dedicate to one of my friend... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
I know this is nothing big but I still wants to point something out
Can you make your view of the world a bit wider?
I mean COME ON!!! You cant just blame anything bad that happens to humans
I know mostly catastrophic disasters are caused by humans but not all are caused by humans!!!
Can you say that tsunami, earthquake or volcano eruption maybe caused by humans also?
That cannot be right? At least not now cause human present time just don't have the technology.
But come to think about it... Earthquake is actually good for the Earth!!! 
Don't judge me Im not a doom sayer or a lunatic!!! 
Why? Because like a steam cooker if the cooker does not release its pressure it will EXPLODE!!!
THIS IS REAL!!! I mean you don't want the Earth to explode right?
And the same goes for volcano eruption and tsunami...
Without earthquake (movement of tectonic plates) there won't be Himalayas!!!

Okay there are other harm that is done by human such as global warming, pollution, deforestation...
And the list goes on and on...
These are the harm caused by mankind!!! Don't go mixing it up with natural disasters!!!
And by the looks of it we are progressing (although slow) towards repairing the damage done...
We are making everything solar or wind powered... Innovation in green tech...
And I am looking at the bright side that it can be undone in time!!!
You dont need to go all end-of-the-world type or gave-up-all-hope that says the earth will die on our hands
SURE!!! The earth is going to die... But not at our hands as in 2 billion years later consumed by the sun!!!
If you are still around... Feel free to buy lots of sun tan on... I dunno... SPF 1 billion?!! XD
And even if the earth is make inhospitable by humans... It will be for another 1 or 2 century!!!

The final line is GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF MAN!!!
The world is not going to end (at least not on your lifetime) and stop telling people it is!!!
Just wanted to point this out to you... NO OFFENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment