Saturday, October 16, 2010

1st time!!!

Today damn rushing!!!
Class ended at 5.30PM but I go home at 6...
Got some unfinished business... ^^
Luckily today got somebody I recognized at the train station there accompany me...
If not I think I'm going to bored to death by waiting alone for almost an hour...
After reached Seremban and went home... I only managed to eat a bowl of rice then need to go fetch primary friends Jia Xin & Jia Qi to primary friends gathering (I think it had became a tradition every Friday)

The thing that scared me the most is we are gathering in a venue that I never been before
Foodtiam in S2... One of the twins say they think its a place call sumthing...(Paiseh I forgot ady ^^lll)
We almost got lost coz they say is near the City Park but I went to different direction... ZZZ.
But in the end we managed to get there... And there were only 2 person sitting there... E Hin & Chai Li
Initially the gathering was suppose to be before 6 PM... And when we reached there was almost 8.30
Luckily we went there later... If not we have to wait that long... Haha...
Then finally the usual of Mei Ting, Kok Kian, Koe Shyan & Ai Jia came...
Altogether 9 people and its suppose to be a gathering?? Come on!!!
Finally Chin Yoon came after we decided to go to the next venue...
Which was decided last minute... Lake garden... Sien...
To add matters worse the air con in my car broke down... Damn hot!!!
Reached there need to wait for them sumore... They took the long route...

Then after we reached there... Jia Xin, Jia Qi, Koe Shyan, Chai Li & I "coincidencely" need to go toilet...
So we walked towards Royal Bintang hotel and we saw them taking something from their cars...
Chai Li told us she heard them saying something about cream...
So we thouyght they were going to cream us so we escape towards the hotel...
We went to toilet and when we were planning how to escape E Hin came up so we tricked him into the toilet... And we went to lift and go explrong XP
Then Koe Shyan plan to go to his car and excape... But E Hin finally managed to got up to his car...
We told him we were going for some fresh air and he believed!!! What luck!!! Haha...'
Koe Shyan still surprised he believed... Haha...

But we finally went back coz my car was still there... And we afraid that we angered them...
And they all saw like we were retreating coz we already know something was up...
They started singing Happy Birthday... Then told us to hold the cake... And took picture

Then I decided to become the hero and just rushed towards Kok Kian and E Hin...
I could easily counter them if I wanted to but I decided not to... Coz I can easily saw the cream behind their back on their hand... And I ended up being creamed the worst... CHECK THIS OUT

DAMN!!!
I ended up smelling like I had an accident on the milk factory...
But it was fun... The other gurls got off clean though... Koe Shyan only got cream on his cheeks...
Then we all acted like we never took any pictures before and started taking alot of pictures!!!
The birthday gurls and boys!!!


One scene was really funny as Chin Yoon became the lamp post or "cake post"!!! haha

NICE~~~

The twins lenglui Jia Xin & Jia Qi...

Chai Li... Jia Jia...

The 2 fellar whop creamed me... E Hin and Kok Kian... Next time u know!!! Hmph >.<

Romantic ya?? But don't let her bf know... After kill him... Haha...

Koe Shyan still paranoid!!! Haha...

In the end I had a lot of fun because this is the 1st time anybody surprised me for my birthday (and being creamed) and 1st time anybody beside my family helped me celebrated my birthday...
Cant sleep that night bcoz too excited!!! ( and because the smell of the cream...)
We had 2 cakes one of it (Jia Qi and Jia Xin's) were finished)...
Another unfortunately was invaded by ants that if anyone (me) wanted to take it back they have to cut the middle piece where there were no ants... (I did!!! XD)
REally Delicious!!!


The cakes and the model (Ai Jia)

The cake that was finished!!!

Final Picture!!!

NICE!!! Not a retart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment