Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

101010...
tenth day of tenth month of the tenth year of the second millennium
seems like everybody is making quite a fuss about it
but i gotta ask... what is it that makes it so special
to me its just a coincidential sequence of number that passes every 100 years
next time it happens will be 10102110
so its not like an eclipse or Harley's comet that you can spectacle on it!!!
last time ppl are gaga over 090909 or 080808 (the latter especially for chinese if u dunno why, go ask any chinese, they'll tell you)
so what about the next one? 111111 I'll expect the same reaction from the masses...
to me it is juz overrated...
this is my opinion only... you can disagree with it...

the good thing that came out of this is that juz today i noe that chinese they are that many songs that contain the word ten in it... all thanks to the good folks at MY.FM
they broadcast songs in those category between 10AM to 10PM...
Quite interesting... The odd thing though was there were surprisingly a lot of 90s song broadcasted 2day... not that im complaining is juz tat well it is... ODD...

Half of my time today was stolen by... you've guessed it... internet...
well not particularly FB...
if anyboy have the time can check out this website...
it has tonnes of funny video and pictures...
but i gotta warn you beforehand thats its really addictive...
you can judge it by me sitting in front of my netbook from 11AM until now that its almost 6 that I've oly manage to finish 2 lab reports... (Not to brag but if it were under normal circumstances I can finish all my tasks by now)
Saying that im wasting my time watching those stupid pictures?? hey everybody needs a few laughs in their life... And this beats watching those really stupid comedy movies anytime (I mean STUPID!!!)
Wait are these both the same? Whatever...
Judge for urself ba... Here are a few...
demotivational posters - PATIENCE
Really can motivate me... XDD But im not sure I can resist beating that kid up...

demotivational posters - WOOHOHO

demotivational posters - YOUR FRIENDS

epic fail photos -Guy Movie Suggestion FAIL

epic fail photos - Eye on the Ball FAIL

Ok... thats about enuf of it... For more you can browse on your own...
But you have been warn...
Well I didn spend all my time watching these...( 80% namely)
Other time I watch other ppl blog... (damn im BORED!!!)

All in all... If pl were crazy bout 101010
will they react the same towards 20102010?? (wink wink)
if you dunno what it means... check my FB profile... HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment