Friday, March 25, 2011

Next time should really think 1st... But... Is it really my fault?

Having my poster presentation today... 1st time we are doing it...
Well the term poster is just a fancy name for a single piece of slideshow... LOL
This is the 1st time that I actually didn't involve in making the poster...
I think I didn't involve in doing anything at all except went and ask the lecturer how it should be done...
Seriously need to thanks my group members Jing Yi, Chloe and Becky!!!
Really sorry I didn't do anything!!! Hope I can repay you next time if we are in the same group again!!! XD

Frankly speaking I never had a real look at the poster being that there were a test earlier in the morning... And I spent all my time in studying GEN... LOL...
In the end I just did 80% of my part... wait... 70% of my part were reading... And the rest... Well I cracked a few jokes but whether did it worked? I had to leave that to the audiences... But  they don't seem to amused to me...

Really annoyed when I was used as an example for somebody else's part...
It was like critisizing me but with positive results... I think in a way I'm popular in class now... XD
Stupid XXY... Keep using me as example and critisizing me afterwards...

But the thing that caught most of my attention was during Tze Xin, Debra and Bei Ru's presentation...
I think their group I paid most of the attention...
But at the end I ask question to Tze Xin... And her reaction was...
Lets just say we were looking into each other's eyes... Not the romantic type but more of the... Dazing type...
Then she said she don't know how to answer but actually she already answer in her presentation.
In the end she accused me of ruining her presentation by asking that question...
She started getting furious at me and then just walked away...
But after that she just walked away saying she forgive me... WTH?? Mood swings?
I accompanied her back halfway and she said she wasn't mad anymore but who in the world know whether is that the truth...

Later I chat with my other friend he said that it was her fault don't know how to answer...
And some more wanted to blame on other people...
But that time I also don't know what am I suppose to think about...
Because my question was also quite complex...
Is it my fault or hers? In the end undecided...

In the end I just want to state that I'm really sorry and wished that you really forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment