Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday night outing...

Saturday was planning to go out for a movie for a long time...
SUCKER PUNCH!!! Hell Yeah!!!
Been waiting for a long time to watch this movie since the trailer came out...
Really a great movie!!! Although the plot was not good enough but the crazy graphic made up for it...
The ending was especially nice... Combination of the song with th ending almost made me cry...
The movie cost me RM12... I had one complementary coupon but because it was a new movie so it cannnot be used... Damn expensive but in the end the movie was worth it... ^^

Was in a hurry in the beginning as the movie started 6.30 but i left my house at around 5.30...
Luckily there was a parking near the loading platform at Jusco...
But because I forgot to turn my car before parking... Getiing the car out would be a pain in the ass...
It took me almost 15 minutes just to reverse my car out of the spot...

One of the reason I would spend my Saturday to watch movie is due to SUCKER PUNCH... I had been anticipating this Zack Snyder's piece of art for a long time...
Another was to attend the yum cha by winson and jia hong... But in the end it was cancelled due to Winson's tiredness... TMD

In the end I went to eat Chow Kuey Teow... Alone..
But dont know why everytime I saw the young girl there I will not feel emo... I wonder...
Was quite emo at that time when thinking about something... And someone...
The way I think that she is evading me... Like Im some kind of monster or abomination always make me sad...
Another thing is about the presentation stuff... Made me quite emotional... Haizzz...
But after my meal I think that my troubles had declined abit... Haha...

Well here's a poster of SUCKER PUNCH... ENJOY!!!

If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for everything - Wise Man (Sucker Punch... Where else??)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment