Thursday, March 31, 2011

A message to my current self...

Things had really got out of hand for me...
I should have paid more attention to the signals...
But who am I to blame...
Maybe I'm a little stubborn...
Ignore it and just bear with the consequences...
How hard could it be? Well as I had found out now... REAL HARD!!!
If I could just heed the advice of others and stop and think for a while...
Just don't go rushing at it...
Maybe you can see a clearer picture...
Instead of just rushing at it and wanting to hear or think what you want to think...
That is very selfish of me and at the end of the day the only casualty is me...
Just reconsider for a while...
Not to say give up completely...
You are an educated person... Don't go around like a savage...
Didn't you get that lesson already before?
One little mistake of all or nothing has made matters from bad to worse before...
The experiment had been wrong... Stop dwelling around or crying over spill milk...
Think of way to improve it, make a discussion... or better yet... Design another one...
With now you really have nothing to loose...
REALLY STOP AND THINK FOR ONE F**KING WHILE DAMNIT!!!


But deep inside I know its simply too easy to say and too hard to do...
I'm in too deep and reluctant to let go...
Its always going to end with a no...
Its a destined end for the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment