Sunday, February 20, 2011

My no. 23...

Hmmm... I've been friend with you for a few years ady...
And the impression you gave me is... Well... Unpleasant...
Thats the most least offensive words I can come up with... I've been keeping everything inside me...
Well its no secret how I felt towards you... At least a few know it and a handful can see it...
You humiliated me... Mocked me... Laughed at me and make lots of jokes using me...
Have you ever considered how I felt? Well as a matter of fact YOU DO!!!
"He won't mind de la... He is used to it ady..."
Thats almost always your excuse... I didn't even have any say in it either...
Why? Cause if I offend you I offend the whole gang...
You had the whole gang under your arms... For the greater good I resist...

When a few months ago I heard that you were going away I bet I was the happiest to heard about it...
Just imagining all the bad memories and all the things u said about me were going to be a thing of the past couldn't had made me any happier...
I admit that there was a time that you going away were not good enough for me that I even curse you...
Thinking about it now still make me happy a little...

But up to a few weeks ago your attitude towards me suddenly changed 180 degrees!!!
Saying that whatever you said to me before were just playing... They were just harmless teasing...
And I were still treated as your friend as I was always invited to your gatherings and activities...
To me your harmless teasing were like arrows having a collision course to my heart... And I think there is barely any room for more arrows...
So I just take it as your senseless pleading so that at least when you leave you still have a good reputation from me... But I can assure your efforts are all futile...
To me I still didn't feel anything as I thought it must be temporary, another trick or hormonal imbalance...
Then a really close friend of mine told me that you were advised by a few people to go easy on me but Im still not convinced so Im  not buying it...
Up until a few weeks ago the hurting words decreased and you said your pleadings an dew times more so I was a bit convinced...
But don't get me wrong I am still happy that you are leaving...


The moment the feeling of hatred towards you greatly diminished is when I receive the package you sent...
It was nothing much but after I asked who received it a I was a bit shocked...
Mostly because the person I had least expected to received it you sent it and the person I had most expected didn't receive it...
So my outlooked for you is a bit brighter now...
and your advice for me I shall cherish it...

I doubt anybody will figure out who I am talking about but in the end I wish you all the best...
But is that from my heart? That is for me to know and for everybody else to find out...

1 comment: