Friday, November 12, 2010

Hectic...

Nowadays so long didn't write blog ady...
Damn busy these days...
Especially with test last week and this week, not to mention all the constant assignments and reports...
Its driving me nuts!!! Haizz... 
But what to do?? Its degree so we must cope with it...
This week i have to do 3 lab report some more!!!
Monday I have to pass up 2 lab reports,but the saturday before I was goofing off... 
Bothered by some stupid matters... If it wasn't for that I can finish it by saturday itself...
Then I cant get it off my mind so went to watch movie alone... Watched MEGAMIND
Normally I won't watch cartoon in the cinema but since i was emotional so I made an exception...
Overall quite a good movie only it was too much a love story and the joke i think will be hard for the children to understand... But I've enjoyed it...
After that tried to call someone out but nobody's free, then go to eat char kuey teow... Lonely...
In the end rush all the report at Sunday...





Wednesday got test some more... Chemistry!!! I HATE CHEMISTRY!!!
I SUCK AT CHEMISTRY!!! (Thats not the reason...)
Read everything like its final... And still not confident after finish it... =.=
Thursday we got interview for our MCB SGD...
I havn't quite have the chance to go through what my other group member had did...
And when I did read... I already wished I didn't... It was really painstakingly hard to understand...
I should check for errors 1st before I let them pass it up... Luckily the question Dr Choong asked wasn't too hard... I think it has us being the last group and it is currently the last class...
Thursday was another round of quiz for us... This time was MCB so I was a little bit relieved... Little bit...
It was one of my favorite chapter... Immunity... I thought it was going to be easy... Or so I thought...
It was really tricky as the question was twisting and turning as they could... But I like a good challenge... Haha...

This week have spent a lot of time chatting with different people... At first I thought it will be a complete waste of time... But in the end it was quite enlightening listening to other people's stories or giving opinion...
You really can learn a lot from other just by listening...
And you can see a lot just by quietly observing people... Their character can come out by itself...
Wednesday go chat wif a secondary friend until 3.30AM... Very satisfying...
Although Im a little bit jealous of him but what's in the past had PASSED... No use grasping it...
Also Im quite happy for him... Hope he succeeds...
Before my group interview on the next day I had a brief (okay, not that brief) chat wif another college friend...
And thats my time that I show her my skill... (well its not much a skill) I think we chat for about 20 minutes or more... But time flies when you are chatting... Especially when things get interesting...
I've shown her the true picture and she agrees with me... What a surprise!!!
Thats the 1st time anybody sees eye to eye with me... (Very Happy!!)

Anyway Im going to KL tomorrow and having stomach upset... Hope it doesn't spoil my trip!!!
If everything goes well then going to post another blog tomorrow... CANT WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment