Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Start of holiday... Going to be bored...

Just finished all finals for my subject this semester...
Haizzz... Really speechless for the last paper... CHEMISTRY!!!
Have I mentioned that I DON'T LIKE CHEMISTRY!!!
Luckily my coursework marks were enough for me to pass...If not... Unimaginable...
The good thing is that is the start of the long awaited holiday... And the not so good part?? Bored...

Initially today my plan was to go to book fair... But...
After I went to consult something there wasn't really any time...
So invited Sujee to go for a game of pool... My treat...
But (again)... Her relative is coming to take her to shop or do anything fun in KL... BUMMER!!!
Then went to eat and saw Ji-Zhang and chat with him for a while and started to get desperate and finding Yi Wei for pool... But... He refused... Haizzzz...
Really started to get desperate...


Then what to do for 4 hours?? Since Dr. Choong is going back at 6pm...
I went to library and mann!!! Lemme tell you its the 1st time I saw the most people in the library and the noisiest!!! (Come on la librarian!! Do your job la!!!)
I went to read magazines which i don't have the time to read before...
But... I ended up sleeping in the library and playing with my IPod!!! Zzz...
I drooled all over my IPod sumore!!! WTF!!! Luckily its not damaged... IF not T_T...
Then at last at around 5.40pm i went to Dr. Choong's office but nobody was there... WTH!!!
And he called me and said he already half way back then I said never mind la...
I just wanted to remind him to let me know if there was something i can help in the lab during holiday... Don't want to get bored... Seriously...

Back to the topic at hand... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IN THE HOLIDAYS??
Going to be so damn bored!!!
Planning to go to the book fair a few days later... Probably friday...
And the second week of December I have a camp coming up...
The week after that Im going for a trip to Pangkor (again) with my secondary frens (now there sumthn different...)
Only 3 EVENTS IN THE WHOLE 1 MONTH?? What am I going to do?
Haizzz... Planning to read as many novel as I can... Bought a lot of it last time... Going to buy more... Hehe...
Then maybe learn to play the piano again... Maybe...
And if can read about my next semester subjects... BIOCHEMISTRY & GENETICS...
Heard from senior its going to be very hard... Better start from now...
But the 1st thing I'm going to do is catch up the 2 episodes of TARA and TAR...
Last 2 weeks im going to have my finals so i couldn't find the time to watch it!!!
Hope CLAIRE & MICHELLE is still in TARA!!! >.<
As for TAR I juz want to see who win... Since the team I supported - TEAM JUMBA is eliminated... SAD...
Well thats my plan... Hope it won't be bored as I've said...

Finally I would want to wish all those having their SPM or STPM tomorrow all the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment