Friday, November 25, 2011

Video presentation... Unpleasant one...

This week seemed to be a breeze at first...
Must finish video for MIC by wednesday and at the same time finish studying test for IMM on thursday...
But things does not always go how it supposed to be...
There will be always some ... RANDOM FACTORS...
For instance I was planning to finish it by Tuesday but that was very last minute so one of the member was not in campus so I let it slide since it was my fault...
And I was thinking I might miss the poster presentation since I need to use the time slot to make the video...
But as luck has it... I found a 4 hour empty period of time in the Wednesday timetable... So nice!!!
And to top it up... The previous class have half an hour more to spare!!!
Surprisingly we managed to finish the video in the half hour without even using the 4 hour period...
So I can used it to finish my study for the upcoming test... What could be better??
I could go watch the whole poster presentation that's what...
I managed to finish editing my video by 2am at night and I was glad it was all done...

The next day I decided not to go to class and just skip it...
So in the end I just came from 8am in the morning just to study all the way to 4pm...
Then as luck may have it... Some bad news struck me hard... Ruined my entire day... Until I had no mood to study anymore...
Had to retake the whole damn video again as somebody can't take misdiagnosis as creativity... Scared it might confuse students... Figures...

Then I gave up on re-editing it and just pass it to my other group member even until to the point of giving up n just let her use the 1st draft...
But somehow my other group member showed more enthusiast then I give them credit for... I just found a video for them and ask them to edit it and they did just that... And at the last minute as well...
And I just found out that I suck at doing things last minute... Don't know is it a good thing...

Then on the day of the video presentation as luck would have it... I WAS THE FIRST GROUP PRESENTING!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!
I was practically trembling before we presented... Luckily when I saw their result with editing the video wad not that bad and all the question they throw at us we managed to answer it... Well mostly... XP
But the best thing was... We was not the worse as I saw much worse products... That really made my day...
In the end luckily I was done with it...

The truth is... I don't know whether I want to work with the same people as a group again...
Don't know is it their fault or I just can't work well with them...
Really need to think this through...
Maybe later... Coz final is just around the corner... Around 2more weeks to go... Haizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment