Friday, November 4, 2011

Just something on my mind at the moment...

Fate is a cruel mistress... Or should I say luck??
Never did know the difference between the two and never did really bother...
Never did really believed in those things...
Just a matter of probabilities... Just the matter of whether it favors you or not...
If yes you probably have a better life than other and if not... Hey, just your luck... XD

Of all the 7 billion people in the world (yes the population of homo sapiens in the world had just reach a whooping 7 billion so better buckle up cause its going to be a tight squeeze...) the opposite sex that I had interest with is the most unlikely one...
The one that had everything opposite with me...
Smarter than me, better personality than me, thinner than me, better at sports than me and the list goes on...
I always wondered why I had a "thing" for people older than me...
Is it because I like it that way or does age doesn't matter to me?
Some may like those girls that are young and cute and have a very funny personality...
Or busty type, small type, thin type, model type or whatever type it is...
All I can say is that no matter what their appearances looks like, as long as they are understanding then I will have interest towards them...

Of all the girls that I had admired, liked or until the extend to confessed to them I can tell you there are people telling me that why the hell do you like those kind of girls?? What do you look in them?
All I can say is beauty is not skin deep... Yes is undeniable that it gives the first impression but do you really want a girl who has a supermodel physique but acts like a bitch??
I know I don't...

I don't know how long I can keep this up and I know it is not meant to be...
But I want to be close to you as long as I can and that's all I asked for...

No comments:

Post a Comment