Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reflection for Semester 5... (More negative...)

Wow... This semester pass by really fast... 17 weeks just gone like that...
But truthfully this is the most hectic semester ever in terms of academic and other factors... Very stressful as well both physically and mentally but more on the latter part...
Working with incompetent people and incompetent lecturers but there are some part that was wrong on my part too...

Video presentation for a measly 3% worth the time of 2 weeks to finish?? Worth it? You be the judge...
And the other reasons was the group member... Because I was the last to choose a group so I had no choice but to mix with the incompetent group...
First draft rejected... But I'm over that... Second draft I leave it to them...
But the outcome of it was not as bad as I suspected and I was just glad that the presentation was done...
GOOD RIDDENCE!!!

Another was the presentation for Critical Thinking class which was worth 30% (Now that's worth the time!!!)
Out of photo essay and video I've chosen photo essay... I'm fed up with video... Hmph!!!
And needless to say it was actually a solo work from me although it was a group project...
My 2 other group members was from the previous video group as well...
I take the trouble myself and go around my neighborhood to take pictures along with help from my mother and brother... Actually they appeared in the photos... And the title I've chosen was suicide...
The story was quite ordinary but it was an original from me...
But I will post the video and I had a very enjoyable time both making and editing it...

I was the chairperson for Life Science Club this term so I have to think of some activities next year if not the club really like a dead club... Haizzz...
Hope my committee can help and are able to help me...
Furthermore the Exhibition week will be on the 2nd week after new semester starts... Don't know how... 

This semester break is only 3 weeks... Don't know to say its too long or too short...
Planned to read my novels, tidy my book shelf, learn to format my netbook and perhaps if there are still time read up on tarot card reading...
But now after 2 days of holiday I've already finish with one of the tasks... Formatting my netbook..
Who would have thought it was that easy...

Then everyday I will go for exercise alternating between swimming and jogging...
And its a must for me everyday to do sit-ups and other exercise to reduce my "load" if you  catch my drift...
But most of the day still watch either movies or dramas from my PC and reading my novels...
Going to PD to celebrate Christmas with my friends this coming Christmas eve.. Can't wait...

Another post will be posted next time regarding something about last semester as well but more positive side... So look forward to it...










No comments:

Post a Comment