Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Very Paiseh!!!

Haizzz...
Really speechless towards myself today...
let other people know very paiseh...
yesterday leh... read physic for 2 hours oso still dun understand...
(SIR U REALLY NOT JOKING!!!)
thn yesterday suddenly have the mood to read chm so study lo...
read until half chp 2 oly...
den today gt the shock of my life...
(actually oso not such a big shock la... but quite paiseh lo...)
whn i enter the train my fren ask me study Chm ady anot...
thn i 傻头傻脑 ask thm y nid study lo...
they say 2day gt test!!!
WTF??!!
gt test?? my calender i marked thursday wo...
so i still half believe him n started reading on de train...

whn i reached INTI de 1sty class was Chm so I asked all my classmate...
really paiseh...
oly now i noe i cant seperate TUESDAY & THURSDAY!!!
luckily i hav time to study 2day if nt 后果不堪设想...
n i manage 2 do all so consider vry lucky ady lo...
BIO test postpone ady so go home can watch ROYAL RUMBLE!!! YAY!!!
Vry vry silly mistake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment