Monday, January 25, 2010

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!

walao!!!
very long time write my blog ady!!!
rotting liao!!!
haizzzz....
last time completely forgot about it ady le...
don't know want to write what ady...

What about what I done lately??
Change my style lo...
The hat thats have been on top of my head for 35 weeks??
(Yup I've been counting down the days... hehe...)
Its already found a new home thats not on my head...
haizzzz... a little bit emotional when I decided not to wear it
but its for the best... at least for me...
Also influence to change style by the same guy who pursue me to wear hat the 1st time, Mr L
Today had lunch with him 1st time
very fun!!!
(If you don't know you can personally ask me...)
1st time wear the polo shirt lo...
And its belong to my 5 years younger brother sumore...
(Very proud of my physique now...
FINALLY CAN WEAR MY BRO'S SHIRT!!! HAHAHA!!!)
Mr L say not bad so i took his word for it...

Im planning to change my hairstyle since there's nothing on top of my hair anymore...
Haizzzz... sad again...
Waiting for my friend to take me to a barber...
My hair is counting on him le...
Think by next week I'll looked better...
(at least compare with the last time... ^^ )

WISH ME LUCK IN GETTING A NEW LOOK!!!
AND TO MY BELOVED HAT!!!
FORGET YOU I WON'T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment