Friday, July 3, 2009

Buziest week...For now

Arrrggghhhh!!! Extremely unlucky week for me...
And a vry bz week...
Many senior frenzzz say its beginning...cant imagine how to survive ltr
Nid 2 pass up 2 lab reports (biasa la!!!), 2 assignments and a presentation...
Sounds ez?? WELL ITS NOT!!!
Nearly everyday sleep less than 5 hours...
(den?? Sleep at train and bus lo!!!hope didn sleep over station...)
Every group oso i leader...(regretting it now...haizzz...)

1st day i nt so bz...coz math assignment finish 1st day the lecturer gave...hehe...
Bt go home at 6 to do chemistry presentation til 2 am...(TIRED MAN!!!)

Next day go to morning swimming at 7am...nid to go train stat. at 9...(wan 2 be fit ma!!!)
Den at mpw...lecturer said donate blood gt extra marks...considering goin...
Den whole week spend most of the times in library...
MPW...last day Thursday...hating those business class ppl...
Although they gt the material minus a lot of time...
BUT THEY ARE FREAKING LAZY!!! Some...oly...
All of materials they didn change anything...all nid me to change...(didn sleep on weds)
Next time dun wanna group wit them anymore...

One vry funny thing happened tat day…guess wat…(embarrassing…)
When I was walking bek from bakery…met wit wei xing in the blood donation venue…
He ask me whether join him anot…I said ltr…(observe 1st ma!!! 1st time wo…)
Den I started seeing blood flowing down the tubes into packets…so far so gud…
Den suddenly I felt a slight light headedness…
Then I started walking away from the scene…horrible…
As I walking on the bridge…sense loosing…feeling dizzy…all things goin white…
I leaned on a wall…BLACK OUT..
When I waked up, I was on the pavement!!!
Surprising and embarasseing when everybody passby looking down at u!!!
Walking down 1 floor…the horrible sensation came again…I put my head on the handle of the stair…
A moment ltr…whole body covered in sweat…(I never sweat that much before in such a short time…EVER!!!)
most humiliating moment in INTI up until now…
when I was thinking wat was the cause…I hav 2 suspects…
1...needles...whenn they injected people...
2...the bag I took was too heavy on 1 side...insufficient oxygen...
1 is more probably...

1st presentation on Friday...EVVVEEERRRRR!!!!...WWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO...
Dress vry handsome oh...agree?? SAY YES!!!
1st time oly and ady wan 1 man show...regret ady...
Other groups all all members go up...
Even foreigners oso go up...mayb I should do the same...next time la!!!
They all performed so well...even our eng. Lecturer oso said so...
I felt nervous on stage... and in my opinion ruined my presentation...
Next time dun do solo...ever!!!
After that...picture takin...vry fun...



JOSEPH N JING YI

ZHAO YUAN N MAY PING

Nice...

Again...nice...

KWOK MENG y so unhappy...who bully u??

Vry nice pose ah!!!

Nice...

MJ

MICHAEL JACKSON N ME!!! Wakaka

Lost of words

JOSEPH, KWOK MENG, CHU JIN, ZHAO YUAN, WEN KAI...vry wild ah...(WEN KAI wanna kill ppl again ah??)


SIEW TENG & JING YI (y SIEW TENG lik aunty de??)

JING YI & PEI LING...(blood flow out from nose ady...)


JING YI smile so sweet ah??


PEI LING & ME...cute...

REX AND CHEW HONG...oso leng lui n leng chai...

WEN KAI & CHU JIN

I oso vry hapi eh...V""V

Waaa...WEI XING SO HAPPY AH??

JING YI & MAY PING... Leng lui of the class...

CHLOE & WEELY...Chloe so ladylike de...

ME & SIEW TENG...y gt gap leh??

WEE ZE & SIEW TING...James Bond ah??


PEI LING & WEELY...vry matching ah...

Corperate levels

All gurls posing...eh??

What so exciting thr oh?? I oso wan 2 c...



Gangster taiko!!! Vry elegent leh...

Messing around...




WEELY and REX acting cool...DAWSON cooperate a bit la!!!

All the handsome boys in my class...n Miss Kalai

All the gurls and ms Kalai, our chemistry lecturer...
Waaa so many pics...
After that I went to eat my bread...(again ah??)
I wen to donate blood wit kwok meng...chu jin...malen...wen kai...
Waited for so long...1 and half hours leh...vry nervous...
Chu jin n wen kai cant donate...coz lack sleep...
I vry sked coz WEIXING said gt little pain... n will faint after release pressure...
When I go in ...malen was so relaxed he was talking on his hp...
Kwok meng was lik suffering...
Then it started...i look at it n I didn even noe he had put the needle in!!!
One thing was so unprofessional...he sprayed all antiseptic all over my face...trainee ah??
Then after it was done I juz waited thr...no feeling oso...
Den I wen out n took my free food...hehe...

Bt all in all...nt a bad ending 4 my bz-est week...vry memorable...

No comments:

Post a Comment