Monday, December 20, 2010

Friends??

Friends... Hmmm... How do you define them?
A group of people who group together by similar interest?
But if that is the case... If they cant mix together well does that group called friends too?
Then is it a group with different interest but can mix together well can consider as friends better?
Friends are group that have bonds among each other and not harm among themselves right?
Unless if one of them committed anything bad towards them... Then it is another case entirely...

OK enough introduction ady... Just something I wanted to clarify before I start...
Its just a blog what am I saying that for? Haha... I really gone crazy ady...
Just went for a trip and another camp... Before I went for both I was looking forward to the trip more thn the camp... Becoz I was going with my secondary friends to the trip instead of my other friends which I havn't met for half a year... 
Common sense tell me so as I know them better... But as always the reality is cruel...
I literally had the time of my life during the 3 days 2 night in fotang and during the camp...
Had a lot of great time and met a lot of new friends... Really cant think of anytime a had more fun than that...
Oh yeah... That was last time in Pangkor wif my INTI friends... (No offence...)

And the trip on the next week is... well... in a word... Not as good as I expected...
Most of the time was in the room and the activity they did wasn't as good as last time bcoz of the timing...
One of the activity i admit it was my bad as I duno how to ride a bike... I learning now...
And bcoz of that I have a driver!!! YAY!!!
But bcoz there was some problem of me with them so it wasn so fun compared to my last group...
Bcoz during my time with my last group I was not considered a punching bag or a pin cushion...
On the other hand I was treated like... I also dont know want to use what to describe...
Especially a few that I think they had a grudge or something against me...

A few days before the trip was very hectic...
Wednesday went to badminton with Reico, Sheng Kai and Nicholas Wong...
Really cant tahan Reico too pro ady... We are not aiming for the shuttlecock but avoiding it!!! >.<
Thursday went to watch movie with a bunch of kids... (just joking la...) one of them was my bro's classmate...
Haha... know a lot of things from her... Really had fun laughing in front of McDonalds... Like a few lunatics...


Finally I would like to state that no offence to anybody if they think they are humiliated in anyway by the words above...

No comments:

Post a Comment