Saturday, June 20, 2009

WILD GOOSE CHASE

Wooow...what a bz weekend...
but i still enjoy it vry much...
lolx(who doesn't enjoy weekends??)
anyway i've been driving non-stop from friday until the next day...
moaning..."I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!"
And after being the driver for so many person...
friday went back at 10 sumthn juz to walk to terminal 1 n discover that i watched all the movies ady...HAIZZZZ....
wan to wait 4 bus to T2 coz lazy to walk (damn far la..walk until die lo...n near cemetary sumore...sked leh...althought its noon...lol)
waited and walking cluelessly 4 half an hour but no bus in sight...(actually gt many bus bt no de rite bus la...common sense la!!!)
went to terminal to buy a vry awesome looking game...(n believe me...it is awesome) called DUM DUM DUM DUM!!! PROTOTYPE...(Tell u more bout the game n my next blog...) cost me 30 bucks...damn expensive man!!! but really worth it...
den took the bus which drop me off around 500m away from my house...(go further will die ah!!!) walk 4 so long under hot sun bt amazingly didn even sweat...HAHAHA!!!


den the really funny stuff happens...few days ago my Secondary skool fren JIA HONG AKA MOMMA'S BOY (no offence) invite me to a nearby cafe to hav a gathering...
den sum1 else change the vanue to Seremban 2 City Park (in case nt from seremban tats nearly 10km away from my house!!!!10 KM MAN!!!)
I was lost when i gt thr since it was the 1st time i drove thr...
they say they will send sum1 to lead the way 4 me...
i waited patiently in my car 4 20 mins...
then they all came n say change bek to the 1st cafe...coz eat until full ady...
untl tat moment ah...(i was vry close to taking the stick behind my car n juz knock sum of them unconcious)...i drove so far n get lost sumore (so cham) n they say they wanna go bek...
i juz smile n follow them bek...(wat to do?? im such a nice guy..HAHAHA!!!)

when i gt to the cafe...JIA HONG n a few ppl was ady thr...they say they ignore them to go Seremban 2 (kicking myself y didn listen to them...)
we catch up on wat they do...studies...n listen to their complaints bout metrikulasi...(really that horrible ah??)
we had quite a few laughs...in the end it was worth it...
GROUP PICTURE (AYA!! BLOCK ADY...)

"COOL BOY" KIEN HOE


"MOMMA'S BOY" JIA HONG(AGAIN NO OFFENCE...CANT RESIST)


YING HUA & "BIG HEAD" AH KHAI

BIG HEAD KHAI...(Y EVERY1 OSO WANNA TAKE MY HAT AH??)


"FUTURE MACHO" MAN WEI JUN

i end up staying bhind wit YING HUA, WEI JUN & XUE YIN...
coz i hefta take xue yin home... so waited 4 the others rde to come...
btw when i was giving XUE YIN a ride... i was so motivated to kick her off the car...
coz she was 1 of the person who called me to Seremban 2...
n tat ws the latest ever i retrned to my house...1 am...accomplishment...HAHAHA
NOT FUNNY...
SIGNING OFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment